The Bardale’s modern open plan kitchen/dining room offers selected appliances and a separate utility.
Across the hall, the dual aspect living room benefits from a large feature bay window to the side of the house and french doors leading out to the rear garden.
A useful cloakroom completes the layout of the ground floor. Upstairs you will find an en suite master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, as well as two additional bedrooms and a main bathroom with a fresh white suite.
A car port provides added convenience to this home.
· Sought after village location on the edge of the Cotswolds
· Dual aspect living room with feature bay window
· French doors to the rear garden
· Open plan kitchen/dining room
· Master en suite with fitted wardrobes
· Hatt designed and manufactured fitted kitchen
· Sliding wardrobe doors in master suite
· Cottage-style, five-panel internal doors
· Washing machine and dishwasher plumbing points
· External entrance lighting to the front and rear of house