A stunning and unique three bedroom, three-storey restored townhouse with beautifully restored original features located within the Grade II listed Aylesbury House.
Townhouse one is split over three floors of the former manor house. The property exudes a unique character, fusing 18th-century gothic revival influences with elegant contemporary nuances.
On the ground floor, a flawless kitchen with adjoining dining area is finished with Quartz worktops, a full range of NEFF integrated appliances and impeccable Porcelanosa tiling.
To the front of the house is the living room. With raised ceiling and impressive bay windows, it’s light and magnificent space for entertaining or simply unwinding and reflecting on the day.
The first floor is home to two bedrooms – including the master bedroom with views across the private grounds, a dressing area and en suite shower room.
The second bedroom to the rear is accompanied by a bathroom complete with Bluetooth and illuminated heated mirrors and wall and floor Porcelanosa tiling. A third bedrooms can be found on the second floor.
With bay windows framing every floor of this prominent three-storey home, townhouse one is a unique retreat to call home.
• Contemporary SIEMATIC units
• NEFF integrated appliances including:
- 5 Burner gas hob
- Combi microwave
- Washer / dryer
• Quooker fusion 3 in 1 tap
Walls & flooring
• Luxury Porcelanosa floor tiling to kitchen, cloaks, bathroom, en-suites floors
• Luxury wall tiling to be full height to all walls in
cloaks, bathrooms and en-suites
• Sottini sanitaryware to all bathrooms and ensuites
• HiB ‘Connect’ range of Bluetooth & illuminated heated mirrors with integrated shaver socket (all bathrooms and en-suites)
• Aqualisa Rise Smart dual outlet concealed with adjustable head, wall mounted drencher and remote control to all en-suite masters
• Aqualisa Midas 110 shower column mixer with adjustable head and fixed drencher to all other en-suites
• ‘Oxfordshire’ chrome towel radiators to cloaks, en-suites and bathrooms
• Fitted wardrobes with hinged doors to master bedroom by Gooding Group with option to include in other bedrooms (choice of finishes and profiles)
Sockets & switches
• Polished chrome finish to all sockets and switches throughout
• Victorian cast iron effect to all ground floor living rooms, dining rooms, halls, kitchens and selected bedrooms
• Myson plan compact radiators to all other areas
Due to the nature of this refurbishment please refer to sales advisors for details on the internal doors,