Modern living meets traditional character in this two storey, three-bedroom townhouse, lovingly restored within the beautiful Grade II listed Aylesbury House.
Modern living meets traditional character in townhouse two, located to the rear of the former manor house.
On the ground floor, the beautiful kitchen is finished with Quartz worktops, a full range of NEFF integrated appliances and impeccable Porcelanosa tiling, flowing through to an adjoining dining and family area with bi-fold doors.
The separate living room provides a private space for unwinding at the end of the day.
The first floor is home to three bedrooms – including the master bedroom complete with en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes.The second and third bedrooms share a family bathroom complete with Bluetooth and illuminated heated mirrors and Porcelanosa tiling.
• Contemporary SIEMATIC units
• NEFF integrated appliances including:
- 5 Burner gas hob
- Combi microwave
- Washer / dryer
• Quooker fusion 3 in 1 tap
Walls & flooring
• Luxury Porcelanosa floor tiling to kitchen, cloaks, bathroom, en-suites floors
• Luxury wall tiling to be full height to all walls in cloaks, bathrooms and en-suites
• Sottini sanitaryware to all bathrooms and ensuites
• HiB ‘Connect’ range of Bluetooth & illuminated heated mirrors with integrated shaver socket (all bathrooms and en-suites)
• Aqualisa Rise Smart dual outlet concealed with adjustable head, wall mounted drencher and remote control to all en-suite masters
• Aqualisa Midas 110 shower column mixer with adjustable head and fixed drencher to all other en-suites
• ‘Oxfordshire’ chrome towel radiators to cloaks, en-suites and bathrooms
• Fitted wardrobes with hinged doors to master bedroom and bedroom 2 by Gooding Group with option to include in other bedrooms (choice of finishes and profiles)
Sockets & switches
• Polished chrome finish to all sockets and switches throughout
• Victorian cast iron effect to all ground floor living rooms, dining rooms, halls, kitchens and selected bedrooms
• Myson plan compact radiators to all other areas
Due to the nature of this refurbishment please refer to sales advisors for details on the internal doors