A unique two-bedroom townhouse, beautifully restored within the grand Grade II listed Aylesbury House.
Townhouse three is a unique townhouse with a private staircase to each of its two bedrooms.
On the ground floor, a flawless kitchen with dining area is finished with Quartz worktops, a full range of NEFF integrated appliances and impeccable Porcelanosa tiling. A separate living room flows seamlessly onto the private terrace area through stunning bi-fold doors.
The master bedroom with en suite bathroom is accessed via stairs off the hall, whilst the second bedroom with en suite shower room benefits from its own private staircase, providing added privacy for guests.
• Contemporary SIEMATIC units
• NEFF integrated appliances including:
- 5 Burner gas hob
- Combi microwave
- Washer / dryer
• Quooker fusion 3 in 1 tap
Walls & flooring
• Luxury Porcelanosa floor tiling to kitchen, cloaks, bathroom, en-suites floors
• Luxury wall tiling to be full height to all walls in cloaks, bathrooms and en-suites
• Sottini sanitaryware to all bathrooms and ensuites
• HiB ‘Connect’ range of Bluetooth & illuminated
heated mirrors with integrated shaver socket (all bathrooms and en-suites)
• Aqualisa Rise Smart dual outlet concealed with adjustable head, wall mounted drencher and remote control to all en-suite masters
• Aqualisa Midas 110 shower column mixer with adjustable head and fixed drencher to all other en-suites
• ‘Oxfordshire’ chrome towel radiators to cloaks, en-suites and bathrooms
• Fitted wardrobes with hinged doors to master bedroom by Gooding Group with option to include in other bedrooms (choice of finishes and profiles)
Sockets & switches
• Polished chrome finish to all sockets and switches throughout
• Victorian cast iron effect to all ground floor living rooms, dining rooms, halls, kitchens and selected bedrooms
• Myson plan compact radiators to all other areas
Due to the nature of this refurbishment please refer to sales advisors for details on the internal doors