A unique two-bedroom townhouse, beautifully restored within the grand Grade II listed Aylesbury House.
Townhouse three is a unique townhouse with a private staircase to each of its two bedrooms.
On the ground floor, a flawless kitchen with dining area is finished with Quartz worktops, a full range of NEFF integrated appliances and impeccable Porcelanosa tiling. A separate living room flows seamlessly onto the private terrace area through stunning bi-fold doors.
The master bedroom with en suite bathroom is accessed via stairs off the hall, whilst the second bedroom with en suite shower room benefits from its own private staircase, providing added privacy for guests.
There has never been a better time to buy a new home using Help to Buy with a low deposit and affordable monthly mortgage payments. Help to Buy is a Government scheme that enables you to buy a new home with a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage. The Government provide an equity loan for the remaining 20% and there are no loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
Find out more here.
Representative example: A mortgage of £374,996 payable over 30 years, initially on a fixed rate for 24 months at a typical interest rate of 1.54%, reverting to a variable rate of 3.59% for the remaining 336 months would require 24 monthly payments of £1,301.40 and 336 monthly payments of £1,676.61. The total amount payable would be £595,658.56 made up of the loan amount plus interest and an arrangement fee of £999. The overall cost for comparison is 3.90% APRC representative. Your home(property) may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
• Contemporary SIEMATIC units
• NEFF integrated appliances including: 5 Burner gas hob, Combi microwave, Dishwasher, Washer / dryer
• Quooker fusion 3 in 1 tap
Walls & flooring
• Luxury Porcelanosa floor tiling to kitchen, cloaks, bathroom, en-suites floors
• Luxury wall tiling to be full height to all walls in cloaks, bathrooms and en-suites
• Sottini sanitaryware to all bathrooms and ensuites
• HiB ‘Connect’ range of Bluetooth & illuminated heated mirrors with integrated shaver socket (all bathrooms and en-suites)
• Aqualisa Rise Smart dual outlet concealed with adjustable head, wall mounted drencher and remote control to all en-suite masters
• Aqualisa Midas 110 shower column mixer with adjustable head and fixed drencher to all other en-suites
• ‘Oxfordshire’ chrome towel radiators to cloaks, en-suites and bathrooms
• Fitted wardrobes with hinged doors to master bedroom by Gooding Group with option to include in other bedrooms (choice of finishes and profiles)
Sockets & switches
• Polished chrome finish to all sockets and switches throughout
• Victorian cast iron effect to all ground floor living rooms, dining rooms, halls, kitchens and selected bedrooms
• Myson plan compact radiators to all other areas
Due to the nature of this refurbishment please refer to sales advisors for details on the internal doors