A stunning five bedroom townhouse, split over three floors within the fabulous Grade II listed Aylesbury House. With a host of beautiful period features lovingly restored, this is a unique and stand-out home, set within extensive private grounds.
Step through the door of townhouse four, and you’re stepping into 400 years of history. The former manor house is split over three storeys, plus an additional cellar. The property exudes a unique character, fusing 18th-century gothic revival influences with elegant contemporary nuances.
On the ground floor, a flawless kitchen is finished with Quartz worktops, a full range of NEFF integrated appliances and impeccable Porcelanosa tiling. A separate dining room with french doors to the private terrace is accessed through the kitchen.
To the front of the house is the living room. With raised ceiling and bay windows overlooking extensive private grounds, it’s light and magnificent space for entertaining or simply unwinding and reflecting on the day.
The first floor is home to two bedrooms – including the master bedroom. It’s a room unlike any other. The only one of its kind in Aylesbury Park, it features a jaw-dropping freestanding bath. The master suite also includes an en suite bathroom, fitted wardrobes and breath-taking views to the countryside.
The second bedroom to the rear also benefits from an en suite bathroom complete with Bluetooth and illuminated heated mirrors and wall and floor Porcelanosa tiling. Two further en suite bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a private study can be found on the second floor.
With indulgent bedrooms, open living-dining areas and an impeccable level of finish throughout, townhouse four is the epitome of luxury living.
• Contemporary SIEMATIC units
• Luxury Quartz worktops in a selection of colours
• NEFF integrated appliances including:
- 5 Burner gas hob
- Combi microwave
- Single built-in oven (hide & slide style)
- Compact steam oven (plot dependant)
- Fridge freezer or separate fridge and freezer
- Wine cooler
- Washer / dryer
• Quooker fusion 3 in 1 tap
Walls & flooring
• Luxury Porcelanosa floor tiling to kitchen, cloaks, bathroom, en-suites floors
• Luxury wall tiling to be full height to all walls in cloaks, bathrooms and en-suites
• Sottini sanitaryware to all bathrooms and ensuites
• Concept air freestanding bath (Plot 4 bedroom only)
• HiB ‘Connect’ range of Bluetooth & illuminated heated mirrors with integrated shaver socket (all bathrooms and en-suites)
• Aqualisa Rise Smart dual outlet concealed with adjustable head, wall mounted drencher and remote control to all en-suite masters
• Aqualisa Midas 110 shower column mixer with adjustable head and fixed drencher to all other en-suites
• ‘Oxfordshire’ chrome towel radiators to cloaks, en-suites and bathrooms
• Fitted wardrobes with hinged doors to master bedroom and bedroom 2 by Gooding Group with option to include in other bedrooms (choice of finishes and profiles)
Sockets & switches
• Polished chrome finish to all sockets and switches throughout
• Victorian cast iron effect to all ground floor living rooms, dining rooms, halls, kitchens and selected bedrooms
• Myson plan compact radiators to all other areas
Due to the nature of this refurbishment please refer to sales advisors for details on the internal doors